[CODATA-international] Fwd: [ESSI] AGU 2018 Call for abstracts: Software, Machine Learning, PIDs, Data Publication

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Jul 5 09:14:45 EDT 2018

Some very interesting sessions at AGU (Washingon DC, 10-14 December 2018) are calling for abstracts.  Descriptions and links below.  Deadline for abstracts is 1 August.

Best wishes,

Simon.

Call for CODATA Task Groups 2018-2020: Deadline 18 July. <http://www.codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2018/call-for-task-groups-2018-2020>

Turning FAIR Data into Reality - EC Expert Group Report and Action Plan: consultation and feedback until 5 August <http://www.codata.org/news/254/62/Turning-FAIR-Data-into-Reality-Report-and-Action-Plan-Consultation-until-5-August>

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE