[CODATA-international] Big Data And Analytics Summer School

Fasli, Maria mfasli at essex.ac.uk
Wed Jul 4 11:14:57 EDT 2018

ESSEX BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS SUMMER SCHOOL
INSTITUTE FOR ANALYTICS AND DATA SCIENCE

23 July – 3 August 2018  |  University of Essex, United Kingdom
www.iadssummerschool.com<http://www.iadssummerschool.com/>

The Institute for Analytics and Data Science is running its fourth annual Big Data and Analytics Summer School this Summer 2018.  The Big Data and Analytics Summer School is a multidisciplinary research training event and forum
for knowledge exchange and networking for graduates, postgraduates, researchers and professionals in the emerging fields of data science, analytics and big data who would like to find out more or be updated on the current trends and developments in this exciting and fast-developing field.
Join leading academics, data scientists, and engineers from around the world to explore the latest in this area.
With course providers and speakers attending worldwide, immerse yourself and network with influential data science leaders from organisations including Microsoft, BT, Micro Focus, Celtra, and more.

Our great value registration package includes a variety of courses, recommended pathways, certification, exclusive attendance to keynote events, access to our unique IADS Speed Dating event, and all-inclusive tickets to our Evening Reception and Formal Dinner.

Courses
This is the fourth year that the Big Data and Analytics Summer School is running and following the successful events in previous years, the programme covers
a range of topics from advanced techniques and methods including artificial intelligence and statistical methods, to applications of big data and data science.
We accept applicants from all levels and experience of analytics and data science. Whether you are just exploring the field, or have advanced practice, we have a range of introductory, intermediate, and advanced courses to suit your needs. You can view the full programme on our website here<http://www.iadssummerschool.com/>(https://www.iadssummerschool.com/).

How to apply
Head over to our website<http://www.iadssummerschool.com/> (https://www.iadssummerschool.com/) where you can fill out a short application form. Once accepted, we’ll give you a detailed course list, enrolment form, and payment instructions to confirm your place.

Spaces in the various courses are allocated on a first come first served basis and are limited, so early registration is advised to avoid disappointment and take advantage of the early registration discount.

Registration closes on Thursday 19 July 2018 at 5PM GMT.

Questions? If you have any queries, contact our IADS Executive Officer, Shaaba Lotun, who is always happy to help! iadssum at essex.ac.uk<mailto:iadssum at essex.ac.uk>

Professor Maria Fasli PhD, NTF, FHEA
Director, ESRC Business and Local Government Data Research Centre
UNESCO Chair in Analytics and Data Science
Director, Institute for Analytics and Data Science
University of Essex
T +44 (0)1206 872327
E mfasli at essex.ac.uk<mailto:mfasli at essex.ac.uk>
Follow us on Twitter @MariaFasli; @EssexIADS