[CODATA-international] Fwd: Give input on UKDS search and access tools

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Sep 12 15:29:56 EDT 2017

The announcement below, relating to a user survey of UKDA, may find interested parties among the CODATA International Community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Register for CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October: http://codata2017.gcras.ru/

Apply for CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science, São Paulo, 4-15 December 2017, Deadline 22 September <http://www.codata.org/news/193/62/Apply-for-CODATA-RDA-School-of-Research-Data-Science-Sao-Paolo-4-15-December-2017-Deadline-22-September>

Film about CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science 2017, ICTP, Trieste: #DataTrieste <https://vimeo.com/232209813> from Studio Cosico

What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE