[CODATA-international] 5 Data Steward positions at TU Delft

Marta Teperek M.Teperek at tudelft.nl
Mon Oct 30 03:46:19 EDT 2017

Dear All,

We are advertising for 5 Data Steward positions at TU Delft (Netherlands) to address disciplinary needs in data management across the campus: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/TUD/vacancy/43160/lang/en/

Key information:

-        We are looking for people who have the disciplinary expertise and who are enthusiastic about data management

-        Application deadline: 19 November

-        Positions are at 0.5FTE, but applications for more than 1 post are welcome (encouraged), which could lead to a full-time employment