[CODATA-international] AOSP Webinar Series on Open Science Incentives: Guidelines to connect 25-27 October 2017

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Oct 24 06:34:14 EDT 2017

Please note that it is still possible to join the African Open Science Platform webinars on Open Science Incentives, for Open Access Week.

It is still possible to register <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSft0WgCJNSTSkQOV6ryTfAqDOA5rLfW9t14icb-LYFPDvD2IQ/viewform>.  But even without registration, joining instructions are given below.  See below also for further information about the webinars.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Announcing International Data Week 2018 <http://www.codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2018>  22-26 October, Gaborone, Botswana

Papers from SciDataCon 2016, part of International Data Week, Denver, Colorado now available in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/collections/special/scidatacon/>

Film about CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science 2017, ICTP, Trieste: #DataTrieste <https://vimeo.com/232209813> from Studio Cosico

What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2017 (Second Edition) https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE