[CODATA-international] Fwd: GEO 2017 Plenary, 23-26 October 2017 - 1st Call for the Exhibition

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri May 5 06:11:18 EDT 2017

The CODATA International Community may be interested in the advanced call below in relation to the GEO 2017 Plenary, 23-26 October 2017, Washington, D.C., USA.

Open Data and Open Science for the SDGs: UN STI FORUM Side Event, New York, 15 May: information and registration <http://www.codata.org/news/166/62/Open-Data-and-Open-Science-for-the-SDGs-UN-STI-FORUM-Side-Event-15-May>

CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, Registration and Information: http://codata2017.gcras.ru/

CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Now Accepting Proposals for Sessions and Papers: http://conference.codata.org/2017/
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE