[CODATA-international] Fwd: [rda-datacitation-wg] Next RDA WGDC Adoption Webinar: Carlo Maria Zwölf / VAMDC: Fri., 31.3.2017, 16:00 CET

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Mar 9 15:51:01 EST 2017

Data citation is an important issue.  This RDA Group has been working on the difficulties of how to cite complex and dynamic data, or data sets created by algorithms across a range of data sets.  The recordings and forthcoming webinars will be of interest globally.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

1) Call for Expressions of Interest to Host International Data Week 2018 <http://www.codata.org/news/153/62/Call-for-Expressions-of-Interest-to-Host-International-Data-Week-2018> - Deadline Extended to 24 March

2) Save the Date!  International CODATA 2017 Conference, “Global Challenges and Data-Driven Science”: 8-13 October 2017, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. <http://www.codata.org/news/152/62/Save-the-Date-the-International-CODATA-2017-Conference-Global-Challenges-and-Data-Driven-Science>

3) The CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830> summarises some of CODATA's most important activities over the last year of so.
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE