[CODATA-international] Fwd: [EoE] Invitation to join (in person or online) a symposium on the results of AGEDI's National and Regional Climate Change Programme

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Mar 8 07:33:12 EST 2017

This online event may be of interest to members of the CODATA International Community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

1) Call for Expressions of Interest to Host International Data Week 2018 <http://www.codata.org/news/153/62/Call-for-Expressions-of-Interest-to-Host-International-Data-Week-2018> - Deadline Extended to 24 March

2) Save the Date!  International CODATA 2017 Conference, “Global Challenges and Data-Driven Science”: 8-13 October 2017, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. <http://www.codata.org/news/152/62/Save-the-Date-the-International-CODATA-2017-Conference-Global-Challenges-and-Data-Driven-Science>

3) The CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830> summarises some of CODATA's most important activities over the last year of so.
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE