[CODATA-international] Fwd: CODATA ATG Webinar

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Dec 4 09:47:08 EST 2017

The webinar tomorrow organised by the CODATA Task Group on Agricultural Data may be of interest.  Joining details in the e-mail forwarded below.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Call for Papers, Göttingen-CODATA RDM Symposium 2018, deadline 22 December 2017 <http://conference.codata.org/2018_Goettingen_RDM/>, Göttingen, Germany, 18-20 March 2018.

Call for Session Proposals, SciDataCon 2018 <http://www.scidatacon.org/IDW2018/>, deadline 19 January 2018: SciDataCon 2018 is an integrated part of International Data Week 2018 <http://www.codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2018>, 22-26 October 2018, Gaborone, Botswana.

What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2017 (Second Edition) https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE