[CODATA-international] Fwd: [open-science] Open Source Scientific Software for Open Science @ EGU 2017

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Apr 20 08:52:36 EDT 2017

The information below will be of interest to anyone in the International CODATA community attending EGU next week.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Apply for the CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School, ICTP, Trieste, Italy, 10-21 July 2017 - Deadline 25 April 2017 <http://www.codata.org/news/158/62/Apply-to-participate-in-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Summer-School-and-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Applied-Workshops-Deadline-25-April-2017>

Apply for the CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Applied Workshops, ICTP, Trieste, Italy, 24-28 July 2017 - Deadline 25 April 2017 <http://www.codata.org/news/158/62/Apply-to-participate-in-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Summer-School-and-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Applied-Workshops-Deadline-25-April-2017>

Apply for CODATA International Training Workshop in Open Data for Better Science, Beijing 16-29 July 2017 - Deadline 25 April 2017 <http://www.codata.org/news/159/62/Apply-for-CODATA-International-Training-Workshop-in-Open-Data-for-Better-Science-Deadline-25-April-2017>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE