[CODATA-international] Fwd: Big Data Europe Platform: What? For whom and how?

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Apr 6 01:10:16 EDT 2017

The announcement below from the Big Data Europe Project may be of interest to subscribers to the CODATA International list.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Apply for the CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School, ICTP, Trieste, Italy, 10-21 July 2017 - Deadline 25 April 2017 <http://www.codata.org/news/158/62/Apply-to-participate-in-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Summer-School-and-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Applied-Workshops-Deadline-25-April-2017>

Apply for the CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Applied Workshops, ICTP, Trieste, Italy, 24-28 July 2017 - Deadline 25 April 2017 <http://www.codata.org/news/158/62/Apply-to-participate-in-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Summer-School-and-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Applied-Workshops-Deadline-25-April-2017>

Apply for CODATA International Training Workshop in Open Data for Better Science, Beijing 16-29 July 2017 - Deadline 25 April 2017 <http://www.codata.org/news/159/62/Apply-for-CODATA-International-Training-Workshop-in-Open-Data-for-Better-Science-Deadline-25-April-2017>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE