[CODATA-international] Reconnect16 Super Saver Rate Expires on Monday

CASRAI Info info at casrai.org
Thu Sep 22 12:45:02 EDT 2016

[image: CASRAI]
<http://casrai.org/sites/casrai.org/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18&qid=4527>

Hi,

If you are planning to attend CASRAI-CA Reconnect16 in Toronto on October
24 and 25 you should register soon. The Super Saver rate expires this Monday,
September 26 (we extended it by one day). The $200.00 rate goes up to
$250.00 startingTuesday. Registration so far is going at a pace faster than
prior years so we are hoping for the best turn-out yet. Join us in Toronto
as the autumn leaves are in full colour. If you've already registered
thanks!

*Thomson Reuters is once again pleased to sponsor CASRAI-CA ReConnect,
assisting in reducing administrative burden in research management through
software and services. Learn more at http://tr.com/converis
<http://casrai.org/sites/casrai.org/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19&qid=4527>.*

Please use the links below to learn more and to register.

- Conference website and registration: https://casrai.org/reconnect16

- Keynote Speakers: https://casrai.org/reconnect16/keynotes

I hope you can join us on October 24 and 25!

The CASRAI-CA Team
CASRAI
200 – 440 Laurier Ave. W
Ottawa, ON K1R7X6