[CODATA-international] Fwd: Inroducing our new 5 Safes animation: safely using secure data

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri Sep 9 08:40:33 EDT 2016

This video and approach from the UK Data Service may be of wider interest to the international CODATA community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

Hot off the press! CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 <http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.61603>

International Data Week <http://www.internationaldataweek.org/> is nearly here!
- CODATA General Assembly <http://www.codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2016>
- SciDataCon 2016 <http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/programme/>
- International Data Forum <http://www.internationaldataweek.org/International-data-forum>
- Research Data Alliance Plenary <https://rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-eighth-plenary-meeting-denver-co/programme>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE