[CODATA-international] Fwd: ICSU will support 10 collaborative research projects across Africa: we are looking for scientific and non-academic reviewers:

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri Oct 21 11:38:38 EDT 2016

The second of two call for reviewers from ICSU, the International Council of Science.

ICSU is looking for scientific and non-academic reviewers of collaborative research projects, please see below.
___________________________
International Data Week was a great success!

- SciDataCon abstracts available, presentations coming soon <http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/programme/>
- Humans of Data Project <http://codata.org/blog/category/humans-of-data/>
- Posts about SciDataCon and International Data Week on the CODATA blog <http://codata.org/blog/category/scidatacon-2016/>
- International Data Week photo collection <https://www.flickr.com/photos/145909074@N04/collections/72157670737739963/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE