[CODATA-international] Join the RDA webinar with Computer Networking pioneer Bob Kahn, 6th December, 15:00 UTC - What can we learn from the Internet?

Timea Biro t.biro at trust-itservices.com
Wed Nov 30 12:01:30 EST 2016

*Apologies for cross posting*

Dear all,

we would like to invite you to the Research Data Alliance webinar and
live discussion with internet and data pioneer Bob Kahn.

Registration is open to everyone
https://www.rd-alliance.org/training-webinars-registration
Date & time: 6th December at 3:00 pm UTC.

It is a unique opportunity to hear the Turing Award winner discuss key
issues related to Data Networking, Digital Objects and PIDs and the fast
evolving research data landscape.

For more information visit
https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-can-we-learn-internet

Kind regards,