[CODATA-international] [rda-edu-ig][rda-codata-summer-schools] Belmont Forum Survey on Data Skills and Trainng

Fiona Murphy fionalm27 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:16:30 EST 2016

Dear Christine (and anyone else who had problems)

Thank you very much for pointing this out. You’re right that there was a problem with this particular link. The form should be accessible from here:

Belmont Forum Data Skills and Training Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOKsodT4OF5lMjDpL_sq_FrNDVeK4TB7AYrlMZxGPG__8Thw/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOKsodT4OF5lMjDpL_sq_FrNDVeK4TB7AYrlMZxGPG__8Thw/viewform>

Please let either Simon or me know if you have any further difficulties - we very much appreciate your willingness to participate in this activity so don’t want to put any obstacles in your way!

With best wishes, Fiona

Fiona Murphy
fionalm27 at gmail.com
M: +44 7469 993668