[CODATA-international] Fwd: Sochi 2016 – Newsletter – May, 2016

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed May 18 07:12:37 EDT 2016

Please see the announcement below, which may be of interest.

CODATA is involved in this conference which is led by the Geophysical Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences, CODATA Russia and the Task Group on Earth and Space Data Interoperability.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Begin forwarded message: