[CODATA-international] Fwd: [open-science] Altmetric launches annual research grant

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Mar 8 15:57:35 EST 2016

Members of the international CODATA community may be interested in the grant announced below for research into indicators for social, policy, educational or non-traditional scholarly impact.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: