[CODATA-international] Fwd: New DCC Checklist on choosing data repositories for sharing and preservation

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Jan 5 10:58:42 EST 2016

The checklist tool announced below by the Digital Curation Centre will likely be of interest to the international CODATA community.

Relatedly, I would like to remind you of the forthcoming CODATA webinar on the COINatlantic Data Accessibility Self-Assessment Tool http://www.codata.org/news/99/62/CODATA-Webinar-Data-Accessibility-Benchmark-Organizational-Self-Assessment-Tool (In an effort to cater to different time zones, the webinar will be run twice: at 16.00 UTC on Mon 18 January 2016 and at 01.00 UTC on Tue 19 January.)

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

NEW! CALL FOR SESSION PROPOSALS, SCIDATACON 2016, DEADLINE 14 FEB 2016: http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/

NEW! INTERNATIONAL DATA WEEK, 11-17 SEPTEMBER 2016: http://www.internationaldataweek.org/

OPEN DATA IN A BIG DATA WORLD, SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL ACCORD: http://bit.ly/opendata-bigdata
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: