[CODATA-international] RDA/CODATA Workshop on "The Rescue of Data At Risk"

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Thu Aug 25 10:06:52 EDT 2016

Registration is now open for the RDA/CODATA Workshop on "The Rescue of Data
At Risk", Boulder (Colorado, USA), on September 8-9, 2016.

Please go to http://www.codata.org/task-groups/data-at-risk/dar-workshops,
where a Call for Abstracts is also made.

The ability to locate, process, use and share all existing data, of
whatever format and provenance, is basic to extracting top-quality
information from our data archives.  It is therefore fully appropriate that
this Workshop take place *before* the International Data Week in Denver.
We look forward to seeing you in Boulder!

Please send enquiries to Elizabeth Griffin [Elizabeth.Griffin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca]
and/or to Matthew Mayernik [mayernik at ucar.edu]

Thanks,
Asha

--
Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE