[CODATA-international] PERICLES newsletter - April 2016

Ligios, Linda linda.ligios at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 09:28:57 EDT 2016

*Apologies for cross posting*

The April edition of the PERICLES FP7 newsletter is out now.
In this issue you will find an update on the latest project outputs, an interesting paper on DNA storage and upcoming events including our 1st International workshop on "Semantic Change & Evolving Semantics - SuCCESS'16": http://eepurl.com/bX6JcT

PERICLES FP7 is a four-year Project (2013-2017) funded by the European Union, which aims to address the challenge of ensuring that digital content remains accessible in an environment that is subject to continual change. For more information please visit our website, http://pericles-project.eu or follow us on twitter on @PericlesFP7<https://twitter.com/PericlesFP7>

Linda Ligios
EU Communications Coordinator, PERICLES
King's College London