[CODATA-international] iPRES 2016 | Submission deadline for Papers and Posters extended

Strathmann, Stefan strathmann at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Thu Apr 7 09:29:22 EDT 2016

iPRES 2016, 13th International Conference on Digital Preservation, Bern - Switzerland, October 3-6, 2016

We are pleased to announce that we have extended the **Paper and Poster** submission deadline by 10 days!

**Submissions are now due by April 25th at midnight GMT**

Note that the best paper will be awarded with CHF 1'000, the best poster with CHF 500. Don't miss your chance to win! We look forward to seeing your contributions.

For any questions please contact ipres2016 at nb.admin.ch.

Sincerely,

Barbara Signori, General Chair of iPRES 2016, and the Programme Committee Chairs:
Natasa Milic-Frayling, Steve Knight, Barbara Sierman, Raivo Ruusalepp, Andrea Goethals and Martin Klein

Click here for the Call for contributions:https://ipr16.organizers-congress.org/frontend/index.php?folder_id=351

--
Stefan Strathmann

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37070 Göttingen

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Central Library, Room 2.23)
+49 551 39-7806 (Tel.)

Papendiek 14 (Historical Building, Room 2.425)
+49 551 39-13454 (Tel.)
+49 551 39-33856 (Fax)

strathmann at sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/