[CODATA-international] Fwd: Fellows 2016 - application extended - win funds, enhance your career, promote better software and make fruitful collaborations!

CODATA ED simon at codata.org
Wed Sep 30 06:10:34 EDT 2015

The Software Sustainability Institute has extended the deadline for its fellowship programme 2016.

The deadline is now 4 october 2015.

Best wishes,

Simon.

Data Science Journal: http://datascience.codata.org/
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: