[CODATA-international] Fwd: 2nd Copdess meeting

CODATA ED simon at codata.org
Sat Sep 19 07:06:40 EDT 2015

The meeting described below - and the COPDESS initiative in general, will be of interest to the CODATA community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Data Science Journal: http://datascience.codata.org/

Geoffrey Boulton, ‘Open Data and the Future of Science’: http://www.codata.org/news/43/62/Geoffrey-Boulton-ANDS-Webinar-Open-Data-and-the-Future-of-Science
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: