[CODATA-international] Video record of the IUCr DDDWG Metadata Workshop

Geoffrey Stuart Boulton G.Boulton at ed.ac.uk
Tue Sep 8 10:46:15 EDT 2015

Dear Brian

Many thanks for this, and congratulations on an excellent piece of work. It could be useful if we could use your work in an exemplary fashion for others. I will discuss this with Simon and we might then have a dialogue with you.

All good wishes

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Boulton OBE FRS FRSE
CODATA President

Regius Professor of Geology Emeritus
University of Edinburgh
Grant Institute, Kings Buildings
Edinburgh EH9 3JW
44 (0)131 667 2531
Mob: 44 (0)7590978510

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.