[CODATA-international] PERICLES newsletter - December 2015

Ligios, Linda linda.ligios at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 11:51:48 EST 2015

*Apologies for cross posting*

Please find our Christmas edition of the PERICLES FP7 newsletter. In this issue we introduce PERICLES Content Aggregation tool (PeriCAT), the Community of Practice on semantic drift, and PERICLES upcoming workshop on 'Appraisal, Quality Assurance and Risk Assessment in the Data Continuum' (IDCC 2016) among other updates: http://eepurl.com/bItTf5
We look forward to sharing more news and updates in the New Year. Enjoy your festive holiday!

PERICLES<http://pericles-project.eu/main> is a four-year Project (2013-2017) funded by the European Union which aims to address the challenge of ensuring that digital content remains accessible in an environment that is subject to continual change.

Best wishes,

Linda Ligios
EU Communications Coordinator, PERICLES
King's College London