[CODATA-international] Fwd: [secretariat][council][tab][rda-oab] Long term sustainability of Research Infrastructures

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Sat Dec 12 08:51:44 EST 2015

The survey announced below may be of interest to subscribers to the CODATA International list.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

NEW! OPEN DATA IN A BIG DATA WORLD, SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL ACCORD: http://bit.ly/opendata-bigdata

NEW! CALL FOR PAPERS, ADVANCES IN DATA MODELLING AND KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION FOR RESEARCH DATA: http://bit.ly/CFP-data_modeling

APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR CODATA-RDA RESEARCH DATA SCIENCE SUMMER SCHOOL: http://indico.ictp.it/event/7658/

RECENT CODATA REPORTS: http://codata.org/blog/2015/11/17/codata-collection-in-zenodo-recent-reports/
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: