[CODATA - Data Science Training] CyFy India 2019 | Call For Registrations

anup kumar das anupdas2072 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 03:44:13 EDT 2019

.

<http://www.orfonline.org/>

Dear patrons, partners, friends and colleagues,

We are excited to welcome you all to the ninth edition of* CyFy, India’s
flagship conference on technology, security and society*. CyFy 2019 will
take place in New Delhi between *October 14-16, 2019 at the Taj Mansingh
Hotel. *

*Registration Closes on October 10, 2019 : *
CyFy is free to attend and open to the public. Seats are limited, so please
register early at:
*https://forums.orfonline.co.in/Registration/11
<https://forums.orfonline.co.in/Registration/11>*

Over the last eight editions of the conference, six in New Delhi and two in
Morocco, we have discussed many critical questions around the technical,
social and strategic dimensions of digital technologies. The previous
edition of CyFy India brought together 300 speakers and delegates from 33
countries to debate the way forward as shockwaves in the wake of emerging
technologies reverberated around the world.

Given the scale and intensity of technological change, it is imperative for
gatherings like CyFy to discuss and understand opportunities, threats, and
possibilities that these shifts hold for our societies. This year, we will
host senior government officials, cyber-diplomats, leading technologists,
industrialists and academics from nearly 50 countries to tackle the key
questions agitating digital societies.

For any enquiries, please reach out to:
*trishay.ray at orfonline.org
<trishay.ray at orfonline.org> and akhil.deo at orfonline.org
<akhil.deo at orfonline.org>**.*

Warmly,
Team CyFy 2019
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkcjGxTW_mLZmmEfWP2UMtQ>
<https://www.reddit.com/domain/orfonline.org>
<https://www.facebook.com/Observer-Research-Foundation-184850724955326/>
<https://twitter.com/samirsaran/status/1178625021268262912>
*Copyright © 2019 Observer Research Foundation, All rights reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
20, Rouse Avenue Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110002, India
Phone: +91 11 4352 0020