[CODATA - Data Science Training] Up to two PhD fellowships in Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Statistics

Felix Emeka Anyiam felixemekaanyiam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:44:43 EST 2019

About the position

PhD fellowship(s) in spatial and spatio-temporal statistics are available
at the Department of Mathematical Sciences at NTNU. The successful
candidate will be offered a three-year position. The Department may offer a
twelve month extension as a teaching assistant. The work place will be
Trondheim.

For more information and application, please visit:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/165189/up-to-two-phd-fellowships-in-spatial-and-spatio-temporal-statistics

--

Felix Emeka Anyiam

*Research Officer & Data Analyst/Scientist*

Centre for Health and Development

University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)

Top Floor, Medical Library Building

University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Port Harcourt

River State, Nigeria.

 ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2774-7406

 Skype ID: @felix.emeka.anyiam

tel: +234 (0) 806 499 5462

email: chd at uniport.edu.ng

http://www.uniport.edu.ng/centres/170-centre-for-health-and-development-chd.html

*The CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science, ICTP, Trieste Italy
Alumni  <https://vimeo.com/232209813>*

 I don't mind not knowing.  It doesn't scare me.  - Richard Feynman

To consult the statistician after an experiment is finished is often merely
to ask him to conduct a post mortem examination. He can perhaps say
what the experiment died of. -Ronald A. Fisher.

This message has been scanned for malware by Avast. www.avast.com