[CODATA - Data Science Training] Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Data Science/Mathematical Biology

Felix Emeka Anyiam felixemekaanyiam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 01:58:27 EST 2019

*Contract Type *Permanent
*Hours *Full Time
*Job Type *Academic
*Salary *£40,792 - £50,132 per annum
*Vacancy Type *Academic / Research Vacancies
*Closing Date *10/03/2019
*Documents *2544 LSL Data Science Math Biology.pdf
<https://jobs.ljmu.ac.uk/wd/plsql/wd_portal.view_blob?p_web_site_id=4005&p_web_page_id=377668&p_type=JOBDOC&p_id=214672&p_show=N>

The Department of Applied Mathematics in the Faculty of Engineering and
Technology, Liverpool John Moores University is seeking to appoint a
Lecturer or Senior Lecturer to contribute to research and teaching in the
Department of Applied Mathematics. You will join a growing and successful
department, which has demonstrated excellence in a number of
sub-disciplines of mathematics. The new appointment is expected to
contribute to research leadership in line with the current focus areas of
data science and/or mathematical biology.

You will be expected to contribute to the suite of teaching programmes in
addition to PhD supervision and research programme leadership. You should
have a PhD in Mathematics or related disciplines, a track record or
potential for international research in applied mathematics and experience
of HE teaching, or potential for excellence in teaching.

Informal enquires may be made to the Head of Department, Professor Paulo
Lisboa, email: P.J.Lisboa at ljmu.ac.uk

The School/ department is committed to promoting equality and diversity,
including the Athena SWAN Gender Equality charter for promoting the career
of Women in STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) in higher
education. We particularly welcome applications from women for this post
and all appointments will be made on merit.

Please note all of our vacancies will be closed to applications at midnight
on the advertised closing date, unless otherwise stated.
For more details and application, please visit:
https://jobs.ljmu.ac.uk/vacancy/lecturer-or-senior-lecturer-in-data-science-mathematical-biology-377668.html

--

Felix Emeka Anyiam

*Research Officer & Data Analyst/Scientist*

Centre for Health and Development

University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)

Top Floor, Medical Library Building

University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Port Harcourt

River State, Nigeria.

 ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2774-7406

 Skype ID: @felix.emeka.anyiam

tel: +234 (0) 806 499 5462

email: chd at uniport.edu.ng

http://www.uniport.edu.ng/centres/170-centre-for-health-and-development-chd.html

*The CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science, ICTP, Trieste Italy
Alumni  <https://vimeo.com/232209813>*

 I don't mind not knowing.  It doesn't scare me.  - Richard Feynman

To consult the statistician after an experiment is finished is often merely
to ask him to conduct a post mortem examination. He can perhaps say
what the experiment died of. -Ronald A. Fisher.

This message has been scanned for malware by Avast. www.avast.com

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>