[CODATA - Data Science Training] Fwd: Vacancies - Data analysis & data stewardship, TU Graz, Austria (deadline 15/2)

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Feb 5 04:17:09 EST 2019

The opportunities below may be of interest.

S.

Drexel-CODATA FAIR-RRDM Workshop 2019 <http://www.codata.org/events/conferences/drexel-metadata-research-centre-and-codata-workshop>, 31 March-1 April 2019: Call for Papers, Deadline 18 February <https://conference.codata.org/Drexel_CODATA_2019/> - Registration <http://bit.ly/Drexel-CODATA-Workshop-Register>

Call for Sessions, CODATA 2019 Conference 'Towards next-generation data-driven science: policies, practices and platforms' <https://conference.codata.org/CODATA_2019/>, Beijing, China, 18-19 September: deadline 15 April <https://conference.codata.org/CODATA_2019/submit/>

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE