[CODATA - Data Science Training] TWAS Research Grants Programme in Basic Sciences (Individuals)

Felix Emeka Anyiam felixemekaanyiam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:55:54 EST 2019

Under this scheme, grants are awarded to promising high-level research
projects in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics carried out by
individual scientists in one of the S&T-lagging countries identified by
TWAS.

For more information, Kindly visit:
https://twas.org/opportunity/twas-research-grants-programme-basic-sciences-individuals

--

Felix Emeka Anyiam

*Research Officer & Data Analyst/Scientist*

Centre for Health and Development

University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)

Top Floor, Medical Library Building

University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Port Harcourt

River State, Nigeria.

 ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2774-7406

 Skype ID: @felix.emeka.anyiam

tel: +234 (0) 806 499 5462

email: chd at uniport.edu.ng

http://www.uniport.edu.ng/centres/170-centre-for-health-and-development-chd.html

*The CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science, ICTP, Trieste Italy
Alumni  <https://vimeo.com/232209813>*

 I don't mind not knowing.  It doesn't scare me.  - Richard Feynman

To consult the statistician after an experiment is finished is often merely
to ask him to conduct a post mortem examination. He can perhaps say
what the experiment died of. -Ronald A. Fisher.

This message has been scanned for malware by Avast. www.avast.com