[CODATA-international] Gentle Reminder: Call for Chapters for forthcoming book "An Introduction to Research and Publication Ethics

B P Singh bp.sing76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:41:00 EST 2024

*Gentle Reminder: Chapters Suminnision*
*Cross posted to multiple lists*

Dear Friends,

We hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, we are in the process of
editing a forthcoming publication entitled "An Introduction to Research and
Publication Ethics"  to be published by Social Development Federation,
Uttar Pradesh, an leading publisher of progressive educational and
religious books . We would like to take this opportunity to cordially
invite you to submit your original chapters for consideration in this
publication.

We are familiar with your research interests and expertise in *Research and
Publication Ethics*, and we are certain that your contribution on this
topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition
to this publication.

Please visit  the webpage here:
*https://sites.google.com/view/sdf-book-research-ethics/home?authuser=2
<https://sites.google.com/view/sdf-book-research-ethics/home?authuser=2>
<https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/6687>* for
more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. * If you
have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. *

Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and we hope
to hear from you by *20 March 2024*!

Best wishes,
Editor

--