[CODATA-international] Launch of Episode 2 of the Open Geo AI: Unveiling Satellite Insights through Open Data Podcast Series

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Mon Jan 8 06:17:31 EST 2024

Dear Members of CODATA,

We are pleased to inform you that we have launched the Second episode of
the podcast series, Open Geo AI: Unveiling Satellite Insights through Open
Data.

Episode 2 : Revealing Earth’s Beauty from Space
https://crdf.org.in/podcast/open-geo-ai-unveiling-satellite-insights-through-open-data

In this episode as Dan Barstow and Geoffrey Fox talks on the synergy of AI
in scientific pursuits, this podcast delves into the transformative role of
artificial intelligence in analyzing images captured from space.Join us on
a journey through the cosmos, where the combination of human expertise and
AI innovation opens new frontiers in scientific exploration.

We hope you gain valuable insights from this episode.

Thanks,
Asha

--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE