[CODATA-international] DataCite Events in February & March 2024

Paul Vierkant paul.vierkant at datacite.org
Tue Feb 20 05:53:51 EST 2024

**** Apologies for cross-posting ****

Dear all,

I kindly invite you to join the following two DataCite webinars happening in the upcoming two months:

Unlocking the Power of Data Citation: First Release of the Data Citation Corpus
Feb 22, 2024 04:00 PM (UTC)

Join our webinar to hear about the first release of the Data Citation Corpus, provide feedback on its current features, and learn more about how you can engage with the project.
Please register here: https://datacite.zoom.us/webinar/register/6517083433449/WN_fm2O1BqxRomjXzkgPWLhaQ

———

Updating the DataCite Metadata Schema: Introducing Schema 4.5 and deprecating Schema 3
Mar 13, 2024 03:00 PM (UTC)

DataCite is pleased to announce the introduction of version 4.5 of its Metadata Schema, and provide updates on the upcoming deprecation of Schema 3.

Please register here: https://datacite.zoom.us/webinar/register/9617083434989/WN_vpz1MT1FSmujinjWgh3mtQ

If you would like to keep up to date with future events or watch recordings of previous events, please visit our website:
https://datacite.org/events/

Best regards,
Paul
--

Paul Vierkant | Outreach Manager | DataCite
he/him/his | Central European time <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/germany/berlin>