[CODATA-international] CFP: Survey on Workforce Development Factors in Data Management

Murillo, Angela P. apmurill at iu.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:33:22 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to request your participation in a survey exploring workforce development factors in the research data management, data curation, and related data fields. The study explores facilitators of and barriers to entry, retention, diversity, inclusion, and equity efforts. We estimate that the survey will take 15 to 20 minutes to complete.

If you would like to participate, please follow the survey link here: https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dcK1hfu2pOu1TDw

Qualified participants include professionals in research data management, data curation, data preservation, data archives, or related data fields (i.e., data management, data science, data workflows, computational science, etc.).

We greatly appreciate your time and expertise. This survey will be available until October 30th, 2023.

Thank you,

Angela Murillo, Indiana University-Indianapolis (https://luddy.iupui.edu/people/angela-murillo/)

Heather Soyka, Kent State University (https://www.kent.edu/ischool/heather-soyka-phd)

--
Angela P. Murillo, Ph.D.
Pronouns: she, her, hers

Indiana University, Indianapolis
Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
535 W. Michigan Street, IT 561
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Email: apmurill at iu.edu<mailto:apmurill at iu.edu>
Phone: 317-278-6311