[CODATA-international] CODATA Connect webinar, ‘Data Stewardship – What’s in for me?’ – recording, slides now available!

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Tue Sep 26 12:31:39 EDT 2023

Dear colleague,

The CODATA Connect initiative held another well-attended webinar on 18th
September 2023.  'Data Stewardship: What's in for me?’ was presented by Dr
Marta Teperek, Programme Leader for FAIR Data, Open Science NL – part of
the Dutch Research Council (NWO); The Hague, Netherlands.

Everyone is talking about data stewardship. But what does it really mean?
And, especially, what’s in it for us and why should we care?  This webinar
covers the very practical aspects of data stewardship: what do people mean
by it, why it is important (= the 'selfish benefits' of good data
stewardship), and, crucially, where and how to look for help.

I'm delighted to let you know that the presentation slides and the
recording are available online here:

https://codata.org/initiatives/data-skills/codata-connect/webinar-10-data-stewardship-whats-in-for-me/

Find out more about the CODATA Connect initiative at
https://codata.org/initiatives/data-skills/codata-connect/.  We look
forward to seeing you at the next CODATA Connect event!

Thanks,
Asha
--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE