[CODATA-international] Fwd: [Request to share widely] 2024 SEEKCommons Fellowship applications now open!

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri Sep 8 10:08:27 EDT 2023

The opportunity below may be of interest.  Please review the announcement and check the scope and eligibility requirements carefully.  Please feel free to circulate widely.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

Call for nominations or applications to join the CODATA International Data Policy Committee: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 18 SEPT <https://codata.org/call-for-nominations-or-applications-to-join-the-codata-international-data-policy-committee/>

FAIR Vocabularies for All! Vocabularies Symposium 2023: Call for presentations, DEADLINE 6 September <https://sites.google.com/ardc.edu.au/vocabulary-symposium-2023/call-for-abstracts> - Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2023-vocabulary-symposium-fair-vocabularies-for-all-tickets-641760903137>

International Symposium on Open Science Clouds, 4-6 September: Free, online and in person <https://isosc.casconf.cn/>

CODATA Connect Webinar - Data Stewardship, What’s in it for me? 18 September: REGISTER NOW <https://codata.org/register-now-webinar-on-data-stewardship-whats-in-for-me/>

International Data Week 2023 and SciDataCon 2023: REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! <https://codata.org/registration-for-international-data-week-2023-and-scidatacon-2023-is-now-open/>

June 2023 publications <https://codata.org/june-2023-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE