[CODATA-international] DataCite Annual Community Meeting 2023 - Registration Open

Paul Vierkant paul.vierkant at datacite.org
Wed Sep 6 06:24:19 EDT 2023

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Colleagues,

Join us on October 12, 2023 for the DataCite Annual Meeting, a valuable opportunity to connect with the DataCite community!

Register now: https://datacite.org/events/category/datacite_annual_community_meeting/datacite-annual-community-meeting-2023/

We have scheduled a day-long online event, with a number of repeated sessions to accommodate participants across different time zones. Explore the full agenda on our dedicated event page, where you can also register for sessions of interest.

Except for the training sessions, all sessions will be recorded and made publicly available along with presentation slides for your reference.

If you have questions, please contact support at datacite.org.

Best regards,

The DataCite Team
--

Paul Vierkant | Outreach Manager | DataCite
he/him/his | Central European time <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/germany/berlin>