[CODATA-international] DataCite Global Access Fund (GAF) launched – Call for Proposals is Open until October 15, 2023

Paul Vierkant paul.vierkant at datacite.org
Tue Sep 5 07:57:45 EDT 2023

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce that the DataCite Global Access Fund (GAF) Call for Proposals is open. Thanks to a grant from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI), the GAF offers financial support for outreach and infrastructure development in regions currently underrepresented in our community. The DataCite GAF is part of our Global Access Program (GAP), an initiative that aims to foster community awareness, equitable access, and inclusivity by addressing financial, technical, and communication barriers. We invite non-profit organizations in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America to submit an application before October 15.

To learn more, please read our blog post: https://doi.org/10.5438/hk09-mh18 and
join the webinar on September 13, 2023: https://datacite.zoom.us/webinar/register/7116939106172/WN_2vr404izRnC0Ccs5OsgLpg

You can share this announcement with your colleagues and other organizations to join us in strengthening open research infrastructure globally.

Apply now: https://datacite.org/global-access-fund/

Best Regards,
Your DataCite Team
--

Paul Vierkant | Outreach Manager | DataCite
he/him/his | Central European time <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/germany/berlin>