[CODATA-international] [NCForum] Mercè Crosas elected CODATA President

Prof. Muliaro Wafula muliaro at icsit.jkuat.ac.ke
Thu Nov 2 05:13:54 EDT 2023

On behalf of CODATA Kenya, I wish to congratulate Dr  Mercè Crosas on her
election as the President of CODATA.
Best wishes to the entire EC and CODATA community as we strive to implement
CODATA strategic plan.

Regards, Wafula

*Prof Muliaro Wafula PhD,FCCS,FCSK*
*Associate Professor, Department of Computing*
*JKUAT*
*Adjunct Professor, Africa Institute for Capacity Development
(AICAD) https://www.aicad.or.ke/ <https://www.aicad.or.ke/> *
*Lead Scientist- Africa Open Science Platform (AOSP) EA Node*
*Chair, CODATA Kenya*
*Chair CODATA-VizAfrica Series of conferences*