[CODATA-international] Fwd: DPC Global ‘Bit List’ of Endangered Digital Species 2023 remains open for nominations

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri May 19 07:46:44 EDT 2023

Please see the call below, from the Digital Preservation Coalition, to add to their ‘Bit List’ of Endangered Digital Species: deadline 30 June.

S.
___________________________

The WorldFAIR Project in the European and International Landscape, 26 May (launching the WorldFAIR webinar series): REGISTER here! <https://worldfair-project.eu/2023/05/17/worldfair-project-opening-session-to-the-worldfair-webinar-series-26-may-2023/>

FAIR Vocabularies in Population Research, an IUSSP-CODATA Report <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7818157>: REGISTER for webinar, 12 June <https://codata.org/fair-vocabularies-in-population-research/>

CODATA General Assembly 27-28 October 2023 <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2023/>: Elections <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2023/codata-nominations-and-elections-2023/> and Task Group Proposals, deadline 27 June! <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2023/codata-nominations-and-elections-2023/>

WorldFAIR Project First Policy Brief: now available! <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7853170>

DRUM Beat, April 2023: News from the CODATA Task Group on Digital Representation of Units of Measurement <https://codata.org/drum-beat-april-2023-news-from-the-codata-task-group-on-digital-representation-of-units-of-measurement/>

April 2023 publications <https://codata.org/read-now-april-2023-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE