[CODATA-international] Register for online or in-person IASSIST conference

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon May 15 04:12:53 EDT 2023

Colleagues may be interested in the IASSIST Conference <https://iassistdata.org/conferences/iassist2023/> (online or in-person) which is described in the message below.  The programme <https://iassistdata.org/conferences/iassist2023/full_program/> is extremely rich and contains a number of interesting topics and sessions.

Additionally, the CODATA-coordinated WorldFAIR project <https://worldfair-project.eu/> is featured in a panel session <https://www.openconf.org/iassist2023/modules/request.php?module=oc_program&action=summary.php&id=64> focusing on the three social science case studies in WorldFAIR (social surveys, population health, urban health) and the Cross-Domain Interoperability Framework <https://worldfair-project.eu/2023/03/22/the-worldfair-projects-cross-domain-interoperability-framework-2/>.

Please consider attending!

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

LAST CHANCE! Call for Sessions, Presentations and Posters: SciDataCon 2023, part of IDW 2023: deadline 15 May! <https://codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2023/call-for-sessions-presentations-and-posters-scidatacon-2023-part-of-idw-2023/>

FAIR Vocabularies in Population Research, an IUSSP-CODATA Report <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7818157>: REGISTER for webinar, 12 June <https://codata.org/fair-vocabularies-in-population-research/>

CODATA General Assembly 27-28 October 2023 <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2023/>: Elections <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2023/codata-nominations-and-elections-2023/> and Task Group Proposals, deadline 27 June! <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2023/codata-nominations-and-elections-2023/>

WorldFAIR Project First Policy Brief: now available! <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7853170>

DRUM Beat, April 2023: News from the CODATA Task Group on Digital Representation of Units of Measurement <https://codata.org/drum-beat-april-2023-news-from-the-codata-task-group-on-digital-representation-of-units-of-measurement/>

April 2023 publications <https://codata.org/read-now-april-2023-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE