[CODATA-international] Fw: Invitation to participate to Pre-ICC Joint Workshop on Cartography Connecting Schools

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 22 04:59:53 EDT 2023

Dear colleagues

Please accept my apologies for emailing on a strike day in UK universities. Sending solidarity to all colleagues participating in the strike action.

I just wanted to share this call from the ICA Commissions on Cartography and Children and Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People to invite all interested colleagues to participate in the Joint ICA Workshop on Cartography Connecting Schools.  Please contact the organisers directly for any information needed. Details below.

Best wishes

Suchith