[CODATA-international] Monday, March 20, 9:00 AM UTC – info session: Smart Cities international online program, August 1-29, 2023.

Ronit Purian-Lukatch purianro at tauex.tau.ac.il
Thu Mar 16 07:30:38 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,
The Lowy International School at Tel Aviv University will organize an
online course on Smart Cities on August 1-29, 2023. The Summer Program aims
to provide a platform for students and practitioners to learn different
research methodologies in information systems and technology management,
and their applications in urban contexts. More details about the Smart
Cities international online program are available at:
https://international.tau.ac.il/Smart_Cities
Please share with those who may benefit from it.
Students interested in attending the Summer Program are invited to join
this info session. For registration:
https://international.tau.ac.il/open_smartcity_summer
Regards,
Ronit

*Lowy International School, Tel Aviv UniversityVirtual Open Session on
Smart Cities online program*
You are cordially invited to attend our online info session:
Monday, March 20, 2023, 9:00AM GMT/UTC

*Who will you meet:* Dr. Ronit Purian and Kat Lacey, Study Abroad Team
*What will we discuss: *Program information and a chance to ask questions.

*Program Overview: *Our Smart Cities program is one for those of you
looking to discover smart solutions to city design and urban-tech
utilization. This program will help you explore the issues that face cities
around the world, mainly due to an unprecedented growth of population and
urbanization over the last few decades. With the 2020 pandemic also
impacting, you’ll learn why the smartification of cities has fast become an
urgent and essential issue.
Sign me up for this session:
https://international.tau.ac.il/open_smartcity_summer

--