[CODATA-international] Fwd: Cookbook on effective data sharing

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Mar 1 05:13:38 EST 2023

Dear colleagues;

Please see below, the Data Sharing Cookbook <https://www.data4sdgs.org/effective-and-ethical-data-sharing-scale> from the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data <https://www.data4sdgs.org/> may be of interest to the wider CODATA Community.

Agnes Kiragga is a colleague from APHRC, playing a leading role in the INSPIRE suite of projects (INSPIRE Network <https://aphrc.org/inspire/>, INSPIRE PEACH <https://www.inspiredata.network/>) on population health in which CODATA is a partner, and which is featured as a case study in the WorldFAIR project <https://worldfair-project.eu/>.

Agnes will be a speaker at the UNESCO, ISC, CODATA and WDS event on 29 March: Towards a FAIRer World: Implementing the UNESCO Recommendation on Open Science to address global challenges <https://codata.org/towards-a-fairer-world-implementing-the-unesco-recommendation-on-open-science-to-address-global-challenges-unesco-paris-and-virtual-29-march-2023/>.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

Towards a FAIRer World: Implementing the UNESCO Recommendation on Open Science to address global challenges: UNESCO, ISC, CODATA and WDS Symposium, 29 March <https://codata.org/towards-a-fairer-world-implementing-the-unesco-recommendation-on-open-science-to-address-global-challenges-unesco-paris-and-virtual-29-march-2023/>

New WorldFAIR Project Deliverable! Cultural Heritage Mapping Report: Practices and policies supporting Cultural Heritage image sharing platforms <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7659002>

Call for Sessions, Presentations and Posters: SciDataCon 2023, part of IDW 2023: deadline 31 March 2023 <https://codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2023/call-for-sessions-presentations-and-posters-scidatacon-2023-part-of-idw-2023/>

WorldFAIR and a Festival of Data - Looking back on 2022 and forward to 2023: a report on CODATA activities and achievements <https://codata.org/worldfair-and-a-festival-of-data-looking-back-on-2022-and-forward-to-2023/>

WorldFAIR Project's Cross-Domain Interoperability Framework, Workshop 20 March 2023: Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-worldfair-projects-cross-domain-interoperability-framework-tickets-484367956597>

DDI-CDI: Optimising Your Data Description for Integration and Reuse, Workshop 24 March 2023: Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ddi-cdi-optimising-your-data-description-for-integration-and-reuse-tickets-486696691907>

Jan 2023 publications <https://codata.org/january-2023-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE