[CODATA-international] Call for Abstracts - AGU 2023 Fall Meeting - Session IN015

Peter Moeck pmoeck at pdx.edu
Fri Jun 23 01:08:57 EDT 2023

dear all,

I also have limited travel funds, but would step in if Bob wants/needs me
to, kind regards, Peter M.

--

--

Peter Moeck, PhD (Dr. rer. nat. Crystallography)
Professor of Physics

he / him / his | What is this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>

Portland State University, Department of Physics
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751
Tel.: 503 725 4227, Departmental Fax.: 503 725 2815
pmoeck at pdx dot edu

Office 404, Science Research and Teaching Center (SRTC)
1719 SW 10th Avenue, Portland, OR 97201
Office hours during quarters, Tuesdays and Thursdays, noon to 12:30 and
per appointment.

Nano-Crystallography Group
http://nanocrystallography.research.pdx.edu/nano-crystallography-group

Member of the Commission for Electron Crystallography of the International
Union of Crystallography
<https://www.iucr.org/resources/commissions/electron-crystallography/members>
, the Editorial Board of *Crystals*, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/crystals,
and the Advisory Board of *Crystal Research and Technology*,
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1521-4079.

Crystallography Open Database (COD) www.crystallography.net with more than
500,000 carefully evaluated data sets in open access. *North American
mirror* of the COD http://nanocrystallography.org (in need of updating,
sorry I am quite busy at the moment).

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=TUXLfJUAAAAJ&hl=en ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

---
"... der wackere Schwabe forcht sich nit ..." Albert Einstein