[CODATA-international] Friendly reminder: Register for our first ever DataCite Connect meeting on March 20, 2023 in Gothenburg, Sweden, colocated with RDA Plenary 20

Paul Vierkant paul.vierkant at datacite.org
Thu Jan 19 05:54:21 EST 2023

**With apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to join us for DataCite Connect in Gothenburg, Sweden on Monday 20th March (colocated with the RDA Plenary 20). The available spots are running out soon, so book your slot for an exciting in-person meeting which will be a great opportunity to connect and collaborate with DataCite members and the wider community.

Register here: https://datacite.org/datacite-connect-2023.html

The session will focus on national PID and Open Science strategies and how the DataCite community can engage in, contribute to, and support their implementation. Participants will learn about on-going efforts across different regions and will have the chance to work together to identify and discuss alignments between national strategies and their current/future plans that leverage the DataCite infrastructure and services. The outcomes of the meeting will help DataCite members and community to better understand the PID landscape in other regions, connect with PID champions and establish new collaborations. There will be plenty of time for Q&A!