[CODATA-international] Podcast: Open Data Revolution: Empowering Geospatial Innovation

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Fri Dec 8 06:59:05 EST 2023

Dear Members of CODATA ,

We are pleased to inform you that we have launched the first episode of the
podcast series, Open Geo AI: Unveiling Satellite Insights through Open
Data.

Episode 1 : Open Data Revolution: Empowering Geospatial Innovation

https://crdf.org.in/podcast/open-geo-ai-unveiling-satellite-insights-through-open-data

In this episode, Yuhan Douglas Rao, Research Scientist at North Carolina
State University, and Ian McCallum, Research Group Leader and Senior
Research Scholar at IIASA, discuss the revolutionary impact of open
satellite data on environmental monitoring.

We hope you gain valuable insights from this episode.

Thanks,
Asha

--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE