[CODATA-international] Better Together Webinar: Improving Access to the Global Scholarly Record

Cheng, Estelle e.cheng at orcid.org
Thu Aug 24 01:38:32 EDT 2023

Save the date 30th August!

Join us for the second of the joint webinar series co-organized by
DataCite, Crossref and ORCID! We will talk in-depth about who we are, our
global equitable/participation/access programs that provide financial
initiative to the community, and how our organizations work together for
the benefit of the scholarly community. The webinar will be presented in
English and will last 90 minutes including time for Q&A.

Register here
https://crossref.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2p7aBnwdRie-pbcWhfBpEA#/registration

Best Regards,
Estelle